We strive to restore each resident as quickly as possible to his or her highest level of activity and independence.
While working daily with our full-time therapy staff, our residents enjoy beautifully appointed living spaces, delicious meals, engaging social activities, transportation, and personalized assistance with care.
We Specialize in Your Recovery Between Hospital and Home
Specializing in Your Recovery Between Hospital and Home
Rehab and Recovery after Illness
In-House Rehab Staff
Skilled Nursing Facility
Beautiful New Construction
- Individualized Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy focused on progressive treatment and restoration of function.
- Fully equipped therapy gyms with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Advanced rehabilitation technologies utilizing SCIFIT equipment which provides opportunities for people of allages to stay active. Using SCIFIT equipment and programs can help improve strength, balance, flexibility and endurance to make it easier to perform the activities of daily living. These improvements can also help prevent slips, trips and falls, and may help speed recovery from injuries.
- Post-surgical care
- Advanced rehabilitation medicine Electromodalities
- Ongoing communication and consultation with referring surgeons and physicians.
- Functional living areas to practice newly learned therapy techniques and ensure a safe discharge.
- Private Insurance/HMO/Medicare/Medicad/Private Pay
24-Hour Skilled Nursing
Post-hospital and post surgical care. Licensed nurses and certified nursing assistants on duty. Medical Director on staff to work with both our Administrator and Director of Nursing.
Concentrates on correcting swallowing disorders, cognitive disorders, speech and language disorders and hearing impairments.
Physical & Occupational Therapy
Concentrates on strengthening, ambulation training, transfer and mobility training, correct positioning, balance training to prevent falls, re-training in daily living activities and more.
All meals planned by our Registered Dietician
Licensed Pharmacist reviews medication monthly.
Rehabilitation after an illness, injury or surgery can be a challenging process. At BrightPointe Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, we will be at your side, expert care and support as you rebuild the strength you need to return to your home, your community and the life you love.
As a patient in our Rehabilitation Program, your care is provided by a physician-led specialty team that will work closely with family to meet your specific goals.
We provide a homelike atmosphere for recovery and encouragement for all residents to achieve their optimal quality of life. Our focus is on the rehabilitation of residents so that they may return to the community to continue their lives as independently as possible.
1201 Clarks Drive